A quick getaway spot that is only a few hours away from Manila, that offers you a relaxing taste of nature. Known for their beautiful landscapes of mountain with rolling sea of clouds and stunning waterfalls, Tanay have more to offer just waiting to be discovered.
Looking for a place to go and with no enough time to spare, me and my friend decided to have a day trip to Tanay, Rizal. For we are planning to have a wonderful escape and create beautiful memories with each other without going too far or spending too much. Little do we know that this will be a much better place and hang out trip we'll be experiencing.
How to Get there:
There are several ways you can do to get to Tanay, Rizal and here are some:
* From Makati: A. - Take a UV from Ayala to Antipolo Church (60php-70php)
- Get off at Antipolo Church then take a tricycle to Cogeo Gate 2 (28php)
- From Cogeo Gate 2 take a jeep (going to sampaloc)
and get off at Sitio Maysawa (Maysawa Circuit) (48php)
* From Ortigas Center: A. - Take a bus/mrt going to Shaw (13php to 16php)
- Then from Shaw take a bus going to Taytay (G-Liner) from Robinson’s Galleria
- Get off at Cainta Junction
- Then ride a jeepney going to Tanay (P40-45 fare).
Our ultimate Tanay, Rizal DAy Trip
Please click each picture for a more detailed information
To help you out more with your travel kindly support us by liking our facebook page and following us on our Instagram account found below.
I really do hope this have helped you my fellow travelers a lot.
Feel free to Chat us in our Chat box on your right hand corner or comment if you have something to ask or discuss if we are not available. Comment me your experience! As a new blogger I want to know how we are doing!
I hope you give us a like too at the bottom page left hand side of our blog or through the pop up box or share us with your friends!!!