Most people that have come in Puerto Princesa Palawan have heard or even went on to Sabang beach. How is that? This is the stop over you make after your 2 hours drive from town to transfer to a boat going to the famous underground river of Palawan.
Although many have been here just passing by, not too many people have noticed the real beauty of this place. We arrived a little too early to be the first boat to go in the underground river (because slots are only limited this time when we went here).
So being that said, I took the opportunity to wander around.
THINGS TO DO IN SABANG BEACH:
1. Have a look/ picture with this modern hotel with a Nipa Hut theme. Which is just right by the beach where you can have a perfect overlooking ocean view.
2. Walk on these fine sands of the beach surrounded by karst mountains, amazing landscapes and luminous green waters.
3. Feel the moment just by hanging around by the ocean as it's huge waves splashes, cold breeze of air touches your skin and just a wonderful view of the horizon
4. Trek on this wooded walkway in the middle of the forest where you get to see endemic animals (if you're lucky) such as the Native Palawan's Peacock and more.....
5. Have your photo taken with this entrance to the underground river with it's amazingly clear waters and astonishing landscape.
Maximize your time and fuel your adventurist spirit, if you have a chance and time to wander just take that opportunity. Always be mindful though of your safety and the people around you and be considerate.
For more post like this, please support us by liking our page and following our Instagram account found below. Or leave us a comment. Thank you!!!