Updated: Jul 3
Found in northern Cebu, Bantayan Island is yet another heaven on earth found in Cebu, nestled in the beautiful town of Sta. Fe.
From its uncrowded beach, clear blue waters and bunch of coconut trees surrounding the island that definitely adds up to its island vibe, this beach is a perfect place to be at on your perfect getaway vacation.
Kota Beach Resort is a popular private resort in Bantayan Island Cebu, known for its very resort fronting the beach and amazing Nipa Hut designed rooms.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS TRIP:
~ Due to its popularity, this beach does not accept walk-ins. So if you are planning to stay here, I suggest to do it online.
HOW TO GET THERE:
From Mactan Airport:
- Take a taxi going to the North Cebu Bus Terminal.
- Then ride a bus heading to Hagnaya Port. (2-3hours travel time)
- Book a ticket going to Sta. Fe in Bantayan Island.(1 hour travel time)
- From Sta. Fe port, take a tricycle and ask to be dropped off at Kota Beach Resort.
*This travel is actually less hassle than land transportation and I found it easy (or maybe because I was sleeping the whole time).
For a room to be this big, this is more than worth it! Honestly, for the price that I paid it's more like I rented out the whole house for myself.
- A balcony of your own to sit at and watch the sunset (without the trouble of leaving your very room).
- Your very own garden as well that are all maintained in each and every room,.
- Table and seats outside to eat your breakfast or have your coffee while watching the sunrise.
- A very relaxing aura of the room, mostly wooden furnitures with kawayan touch which is really a Filipino thing.
Taking a step outside the room and around the resort is one definite thing to do here. Walking outside alone makes you feel relaxed, refreshed and amazed.
Clear blue waters, peaceful, relaxing and uncrowded location, white fine sand and coconut filled resort definitely gives off an island paradise vibe. There's a lagoon in front of the resort that becomes one with the ocean at night when the sea level rises because of high tide.
There's a lot to see and enjoy here but I don't want to spoil the fun of you discovering it
so let the pictures say it all.
Food is one thing we would love to enjoy specially when on vacation. We ordered a simple Filipino breakfast. To my surprise, this is one of the best breakfast I've had. Plus the fact that we are eating together by the beach. The breeze, the view, the moments and the sun shining down on us simply made it a lot more special!
Food prices may seem quite expensive but of course you are in an island, what do you expect? Comparing it to the outside restaurants and the transportation fare, the price is just even better and cheaper! You get to enjoy this view for free!
For more post like this, please support us by liking our page and following our Instagram account found below. Or leave us a comment. Thank you!!!