Updated: May 9, 2019
I've got to say I'm kind of an old school. I love vintage things, houses, colors, clothes, structures, and all that. San Francisco I must say have a lot of those. That is one reason why I love San Francisco and here you will find some of it and a lot of beautiful pictures I took from there. Hope you'd like it!
1. This picture of San Francisco's Airport wall with such a stunning design of its very own city's outline.
Location: San Francisco's Airpot Baggage claim.
2. A picture of the Alcatraz's Island. Famous prison island in the world where notorious criminals were imprison for isolation.
Location: Alcatraz Island, San Francisco
3. Boudin San Francisco, Famously known for their Sourdough bread and Clam Chowder.
Location: Baker's Hall, 160 Jefferson St, San Francisco
4. Castro st. have been famous for their very colorful streets as they show their support for the LGBT Community by putting rainbow colored flags, pedestrians and anything rainbow everywhere.
Location: Castro District, San Francisco
5. Transamerica Pyramid is one of the eye catching structures in San Francisco and is also the tallest. This is also one of the most recognizable high-rise buildings in the world.
Location: 600 Montgomery St, San Francisco
6. Although it does not have a golden gate, this well known Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco which appeared in many films. It was once the longest bridge in the world.
Location: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
7. San Francisco's Ferry Building is a terminal for ferries in San Francisco and also now famous for their food hall that serves variety of famous dish, coffee, snacks and desserts.
Location: 1 The Embarcadero, San Francisco
8. The America’s crookedest street, the Lombard street is not just famous for being crooked but also for the beautiful victorian mansions that surrounds it.
Location: Lombard st. San Francisco
9. A jaw dropping Greek style structure that can be an awesome backdrop in one of your instagram feeds , the Palace of fine arts does not just cater arts but is also very significant as it is the only remaining structure from 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition.
Location: 3601 Lyon St, San Francisco
10. Painted Ladies is one of the most iconic attraction in San Francisco putting itself in the postcard row. These victorian houses are not just beautiful but also very pricey, sells for about $4 million dollars or more.
11. San Francisco's City Hall is actually taller than the United States Capitol, its dome is taller by more than 40ft. One more thing why this has been popular amongst the tourist is the gold detailing on its dome which has 23.5 karat gold leaf finish in it.
12. San Francisco's Streets are alluring even with its hilly roads and streets, they all definitely stands out. The uniformity of the victorian houses lining up along the road is what makes it a lot more stunning too.
For more post like this, please support us by liking our page and following our Instagram account found below. Or leave us a comment. Thank you!!!