Updated: May 17, 2019
This photos you are about to see might help you fuel your wander lust and inspire you to at least visit Cambodia.
Cambodia may not be your dream country but I can definitely tell you it is worth a visit.
It is popular amongst travelers as it offers to see the famous UNESCO World Heritage temples of Angkor.
(All photos are owned by Jayne and Von from howweseeworld unless otherwise stated)
1. This stunning view of ANGKOR WAT from the river, the largest religious monument in the world.
2. A picturesque view of Angkor Wat, Cambodia's famous UNESCO World Heritage Site.
3. The walkway to more of the temples in the Angkor ruins which stretches for about
250 square miles (400 square kilometers).
4. Angkor Wat translated as "City of Temples" or "City Temple" in which there are new temples being discovered nearly every year.
5. Angkor Thom means "Great City." and also the last capital of the Khmer Empire.
6.Ta Prohm's first name is Rajavihara means "Royal Temple"
7. Seen in one of the scenes in the movie “Tomb Raider”
8. Ruins bounded by massive roots gigantic trees.
9. Ta Phrom temples contains carvings specially the famous Stegosaurous (a dinosour) which many historian and archeologist grew curious about.
10. Banteay Srei means "Citadel of Women,"
11. One of the temples in Banteay Srei have used the most red sandstone material.
12. It is said that the reliefs on this temple are so delicate that they could only have been carved by the hand of a woman.
13. Angkor Wat's inside experience. Take a look at the interiors of this ancient temple, the Angkor Wat.
More From Cambodia:
For more post like this, please support us by liking our page and following our Instagram account found below. Or leave us a comment. Thank you!!!