Itineraries, Tips, Ideas, Travel and Relaxation.
Experience this amazing island's beauty has to offer, where Palawan shows off its finest archipelagic province composed of about 1,780 islands and islets.
This island will put you in awe and will give you an experience you'll never forget in the cheapest way possible.
* Dry Season
July - November
How to get there?
- If you are coming from Manila, you can book a flight to BUSUANGA.
- If you are coming from Cebu, you can also book a flight to BUSUANGA.
*Note: It will only take you about 30mins from Manila to Busuanga.
From Puerto Prinsesa:
- If you are here, you can travel via 2Go Travel. They offer ferries traveling to Coron every Saturdays and wednesdays.
From El Nido and
- If you are here, you can always check out Montenegro Lines ferry. They have a daily travel to Coron from 6am to 9:30pm.
- Upon arriving in Busuanga it's either that you catch a van from the outside of the airport that offers a ride to town or you can make sure that the hotel you are staying offers a roundtrip transfer.
- It takes about 30-45 minutes travel from the airport to town.
- The people in Palawan are honest people so don't be scared that they might over charge you (they wont).
- The prices are pretty much standard so you are getting the right prices all along.